Improved time management offers one of the quickest, easiest, and most effective strategies for improving productivity and increasing results. Because it does not require additional technical skill and job knowledge, everyone is capable of learning how to manage time more successfully.
Here are benefits of time management:
• Completing the same work in fewer hours per week
• Finishing more work in the same number of hours each week
• Recognition, rewards, and additional compensation for improved results
• Helping other people increase their productivity
• Reduced frustration, hurry, and stress
• More time for planning
• More time to spend with family
• Time to enjoy hobbies and recreation
• Decreased tension, improved health, and an added sense of purpose in life
• More control over your personal and professional life.