Purpose : Improving the world by improving people and organizations, one at a time.
Vision : Motivating people worldwide to their full potential
Mission : Through our programs, we will facilitate every client to progressively realize their predetermined worthwhile personal goals in all areas of life.
LMI Background : LMI began around 55 years ago, as a vision in the mind of a self-motivated man, Mr. Paul J. Meyer known for his ability to transform ideas into goals and goals into phenomenal success. He brought his vision to life in 1966 by establishing Leadership Management International (LMI).
Today over 100,000 companies and 4 million participants worldwide have benefited from LMI’s process including many Fortune 500 companies and many small organizations too. LMI is the World’s Largest Professional development company that delivers consistent measurable results. Its performance improvement programs have been delivered in 80 Countries in 26 languages since 1966.
In the last century, successful companies were differentiated by their ability to exploit technology and capital. In this century, successful companies will be increasingly differentiated by the quality and mettle of their people.
LMI In India :
In 1995, Dr. Hiru Bijlani brought LMI to India as a Master Licensee with an inspiration to use the LMI programs to help people attain success and happiness. Till date, over 15000 participants from diverse backgrounds have gained from the LMI programs. Today LMI India is a 40 member team which includes 33 Licensees and 3 associates pan India.
Why choose LMI India?
1. We are a Global brand
2. We believe in Small group facilitation
3. Some of the techniques we use are; Spaced repetitive Learning, Multi-Sensory Learning, Affirmations and Visualizations.
4. We practice the cycle of learning, doing, and sharing results.
5. Our programs focus on attitude change, self-motivation, positive mental attitude, retention and application of ideas.
6. Through our programs we help bridge the GAP between the “Potential” and “Performance”.
7. Our programs are “Transformational” in nature as opposed to” Transactional Seminars”.
8. The results one attains are measurable.
9. Our programs give you Immediate Return on Investment.
10. The core focus is on the ‘TOTAL PERSON’.